Welcome to Paper Pumpkin!
I am excited to share this fun product with you, so read on for all the details!
Why you will Fall in Love with Paper Pumpkin:
- Every kit comes with an exclusive stamp set to use over and over!
- You will also get at least one Classic Stampin’ Spot with every kit. The colors don’t repeat in a 12-month period, so it’s easy to build a collection of colorful ink.
- Every new subscriber receives a clear block (size D) with their first kit to help them get started and to use throughout their subscription.
- It’s an incredible value! In addition to a stamp set, an ink spot(s), the kits are packed with supplies many to make awesome projects like cards, home décor, gift packaging, and more. For example, our card kits (6+ per year) always include 8 cards—at least!
- It’s flexible! You can suspend (for a month) or cancel at anytime.
- Since all the prep work is done, the projects take a shorter time to complete, making it the perfect on-the-go craft. Headed out of town? Grab a kit to create during some downtime. It’s all contained in one little box, so it’s easy to take anywhere!
- It’s a surprise in your mailbox every month. Because who doesn’t love happy mail?
- Every month, we share a video to quickly demonstrate how to assemble each kit so that you can pass it along to your subscribers. Just go to PumpkinHowTo.com to link over to our YouTube channel.
- You can create the project as we intended, or if you’re feeling the urge to get a little creative, head on over to our Pinterest page. We link to our subscribers’ brilliant projects every month.
- Every subscriber has exclusive access to our selection of past kits. So, when a kit runs out, you can buy more—either as a full kit or a refill (without stamp set and ink). It’s also a great way for you to show your customers the types of kits they can get with a subscription. Click here ( US | CA ) to see our current selection of past kits, available while supplies last.
How to Order
- Go to My Paper Pumpkin link and sign up today!
- Enter a promo code or a prepaid subscription code (if applicable). You also have the option to add extra kits under “Order Additional Kits.” Click “Continue.”
- Enter your general information and click “Continue.”
- Enter your payment information and click “Continue.”
- Select Ginny Harrell as your demonstrator.
You will receive an email that invites you to come back to the site to create a password. You will need that if you ever want to change your information, skip a month, or cancel Paper Pumpkin kits. That’s it! Happy Stamping!
A sneak peek of past kits: