This simple card makes the most elegant card for most any occasion. Use some beautiful Designer Series Paper as your start and watch the card design evolve.
For this card I was inspired by the gorgeous the Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper.
- Start with a Very Vanilla card base.
- Cut the DSP 5 ¼” x 4”
- Cut a piece of Mint Macaron the same size.
- Measure up 2 ½” on the right side and 2 ½” on bottom edge. Mark with a pencil.
- Use your paper trimmer to cut on the diagonal between the pencil marks.
- Turn the top piece in the trimmer and trim off ¾” piece. Save this for the inside of your card.
- Adhere the small triangle to the Mint Macaron piece (lower right-hand side).
- Use trimmer and cut the Mint Macaron piece leaving a slim edge to show.
- Adhere the larger piece to the remaining Mint Macaron piece. Cut the same way leaving the slim edge.
- Lay the pieces on card front and mark where you want the sentiment stamped
- Stamp sentiment.
- Mount both pieces on card base using dimensionals. Embellish as desired.
- Stamp inside and add the saved DSP strip.
I love the simple elegance of this card. I am sure I will be this design again.
if you have any questions.
All orders placed with this Host Code will receive a gift from me.
Your Shopping List