Welcome to the Stamping with Friends Blog Hop where we are sharing products from that are retiring from the Annual Catalog & the January – April Catalog. I am sharing a card I created for a young lady who is graduating from college. We live in Colorado where we have beautiful mountains so I thought Mountain Air and Majestic Mountains would be perfect.
The colors I used:
To recreate this mountain range card, you will need:
Fresh Freesia 8 1/2″ x 5 ½” score at 4 ¼”
Basic White 4 ¾” x 3 ½” – cut 2 one for front & one for inside
5 pieces Basic White 2” x 4” for mountains
Scrap of Basic White for sentiment
- Die cut 4 mountain range images and 1 of the image for the tree line.
- Use a blending brush to add ink to the mountains. I layered them in this order: Fresh Freesia, Highland Heather, Orchid Oasis, & Starry Sky. The tree line is inked with Night of Navy.
- Emboss the front Basic White piece with Into the Clouds embossing folder.
- Layer mountains and tree line as shown. Turn over the front and trim off the extra edges.
- Adhere to card front. Stamp sentiment. Punch or die cut. Punch or die cut a larger circle from In Color Orchid Oasis Glimmer Paper. Adhere to card front. Add inside piece.
- Sprinkle Iridescent Basic Rhinestones as desired.
This card works in so many color combinations. I love when a stamp set is versatile like this one.
Please make sure you hop on to my other friends. You will be inspired!
if you have any questions.
Your Shopping List