Good Morning Stampers! I am hopping along with my SUBA British Pals today. For once we are almost in the same time zone as I am currently vacationing in Spain & Portugal. Much closer than Atlanta, Georgia!
Stampin’ Up! ® Demonstrators have the privilege of pre-ordering some of the products from the upcoming NEW 2019-2020 Annual Catalog. This is just one of the many benefits of becoming a demonstrator.
We thought it would be fun to share projects we have created with our pre-order products.
I chose Good Morning Magnolia for three reasons:
- Magnolias grow all over Georgia
- This set is stunning
- I needed a birthday card for a friend turning 100!
It is not every day you get to make a card for someone turning 100 and I wanted this card to be as pretty and she is.
I hope she liked it. I sure enjoyed making it and sending it. I bet I will get to make a 101-card next year.
Tips for creating this card:
- I started by casing a card from the catalog, but of course I changed things up a little bit.
- The base is one of Magnolia Lane Large Specialty Memories and More Cards & Envelopes
- The next layer is a printed vellum sheet from Magnolia Lane Memories & More Card Pack. I colored the leaves and flowers with blends. Add your adhesive behind the flowers so it will not show through the vellum.
- The flowers are stamped, and die cut and colored with blends
- I added sequins and tiny pearls for some shine and bling
- There are also highlights on the flowers using Wink of Stella
Here is a small sample of the Memories & More Card Pack. These will make beautiful cards in jiffy.
Below is a sneak peek of the beautiful Designer Series Paper that coordinates with this bundle. It is almost too pretty to cut.
Here is the birthday girl and my husband celebrating her birthday, with beer and pizza. Isn’t she gorgeous?
Thanks so much for hopping along with us today. Make sure you leave a comment or two. We love comments.
Click to follow along the blog hop.
if you have any questions.
All orders placed with this Host Code will receive a gift from me.
Your Shopping List for June