Do you skip over stamp sets because you think they are only for one occasion? Animal Outing is sort of a baby card stamp set, but it is a whole lot more. Don’t get stuck in a rut. Use those stamps sets in as many ways as possible.
I created this card for a friend who needed a pick me up. Look at this darling giraffe! He just brings a smile to my face every time I see him.
Tips for creating this card:
- The card base is Lemon Lime Twist (sold out) but you can use a different green.
- Stamp leaves on the top half of the card using Lemon Lime Twist ink.
- The bottom half of the card is a piece of Tropical Escape DSP 4” x 3”
- Stamp and color the Giraffe and Frog using Blends. Die cut. Slide the giraffe under the edge of your DSP and adhere. Adhere the frog on the side.
- Stamp sentiment on a scrap of Whisper White. Punch using the new Timeless Label Punch (available June 4, 2019). Punch another label from Lemon Lime Twist cardstock and cut it in half to create the shadow. Adhere using dimensionals.
- Tie a piece of Lemon Lime Ombre Ribbon around the card to finish it off. Add a few Glitter Enamel Dots.
Super easy card that is not a baby card!
if you have any questions.
All orders placed with this Host Code will receive a gift from me.
Your Shopping List