Welcome to another Snowflake day. Last week 6000+ Stamping Up!® Demonstrators gathered in Orlando for one big party – OnStage. OnStage is where demonstrators meet up with fellow stampers, learn new techniques, gain business information and have lots of fun.
Part of the focus at OnStage was reaching out to beginning stampers. Do you remember when you were a beginner? How about the first time you put ink to paper and a beautiful image appeared? It is almost magical.
Here is my magical beginner card for today. It is simple, yet beautiful.
Several things make this card simple.
- The Silver Foil edged card base is lovely. No layering needed. It even has a matching silver edged envelope.
- Using the Stamparatus to stamp the Snowflake Tree was a breeze. Because the Stamparatus has two plates I could stamp the tree and then stamp the tree trunk. Flip, stamp, flip, stamp, done.
- Stamp the Joy sentiment and punch with a circle punch. Add to card front with dimenstionals.
- Stamp inside sentiment using the Stamparatus.
- Add a few rhinestones as Christmas decorations.
- #simplestamping completed in about 5 minutes.
A reminder: The Snowflake Showcase stamps and Thinlits will disappear November 30. You will want to order them today, so you can make beautiful Christmas cards.
Stop back tomorrow for more Snowflake inspiration.
I always enjoy hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
if you have any questions.
All orders placed with this Host Code will receive a gift from me.
Your Shopping List