Freshly Made Sketches had a very unusual sketch this week. It got me inspired to ink up my new Spirited Snowmen stamp set.
Here is the sketch #358:
Here is my Loving Snowmen card:
These dancing, skating, dreaming snowmen are darling. This set is a good winter set that does not have to be Christmas. I think this one would be perfect for a winter wedding anniversary. What do you think?
Tips for creating the Spirited Snowmen card:
- Stamp wording and die cut your circle before you run the card stock through the embossing folder. Then you can use the circle for part of your inside sentiment.
- Color with Stampin’ Up! Blends or Stampin’ Write Markers.
- Use a very light coating of Tombow glue to fill in the snowmen and sprinkle with Dazzling Diamonds.
- Once you get the image positioned you can glue it down.
- Layer top piece using dimensionals to give it some dimension.
Do you see the new product I used on this card? Velveteen Cardstock!! It is so soft and smooth. You will be able to order is in November. Put it on your Shopping List!
Now I can’t wait to try the ice-skating snowman.
if you have any questions.
All orders placed with this Host Code will receive a gift from me.