Combining Farmhouse Christmas with Spooky Sweet created this fun & spooky scene. Not sure how spooky it is, but it sure came out cute.
The fence and tree are part of Farmhouse Christmas stamp & dies. The bats, stars and moon are from Spooky Sweets. Do you ever combine several sets to create a card? Combining sets is one of my favorite ways to stretch my stamps and dies.
I took a Facebook holiday this week. Sometimes FB gets overwhelming and it seems to get me out of sorts. Being off FB freed up extra time to create and cook.
Now that fall is almost here I start thinking about soup. I like to have soup on hand for dinner. After a long day of work (or stamping) is feels great to have dinner already prepared.
Here is a new soup I tried today. Adapted from several I have seen online.
Minestrone Variation for WW (formerly know as Weight Watchers)
Serves 8 or more 3 Flex Points
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 small onions chopped
- 1 zucchini chopped
- 1 cup frozen cut green beans
- ½ cup carrots, julienned
- 2 stalks celery minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 6 cups fat free-chicken broth
- 1 (15 oz) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 oz) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1(14 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 can small tomato paste
- 2 T Penzeys Spices – Sunny Paris
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- ½ cup small pasta shells
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan or soup pot over medium heat and sauté onion, celery, garlic, zucchini, green beans and carrots.
- Add vegetable broth, diced tomatoes, beans, and spices. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat, allowing soup to simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Add baby spinach leaves and pasta, cooking an additional 20 minutes. Enjoy!
if you have any questions.
All orders placed with this Host Code will receive a gift from me.
Your Shopping List