Today I have a First Home card to share that I created for Paper Craft Crew #300. I have never joined in on their challenges even though I look at them every week. Better late than never.
I needed a First Home card and wanted to keep it simple. This sketch fit that criteria.
I wanted my side element to be “off the edge” of this card so I cut the card base to 3 ½” wide so the lace element could hang off the side. I like the way the light can shine through the lace and the card will still fit in an envelope. See that cute home? It is from a Christmas stamp set. Our stamps are multipurpose.
Do you remember your first home? It was scary and exciting for us. I know my friend will enjoy receiving this card. I sure enjoyed creating it.
There are only 2 days left to take advantage of the special sign up promotion for Stampin’ Up.
Don’t you love the word “FREE”? I hope that got your attention. The Free in this promotion is an assortment of Stamp Pads. With all the new colors we have this year you really should give this a try.
This month (July 2018) Stampin’ Up is offering an amazing bonus to the already great deal on the Starter Kit. Will you be the next Happy Shopper to join our team? I hope so!
Here’s the details:
Free ink pads, hooray! Wait…. WHAT ELSE do you get with the $99 Starter Kit?
- For $99 you choose $125 of whatever YOU want! Products can be from any current catalog, including bundles and Clearance Rack stuff. I can help if you want suggestions on what is best to purchase first and how to budget for later.
- Free & FAST shipping! The BIG box of goodies will come right to your door in about a week. You pay ONLY the $99 plus tax in your state.
While you wait your kit arrive you can start working on your wish list at a discount: save 20-25% or more on your favorite papers, tools, and stamp sets!
- Receive FREE catalogs straight from the company, and preview and purchase new products in advance. No one gets them faster! Twice a year there are exclusive conventions and conferences you are also qualified to attend. You’ll be on the cutting edge of new techniques and innovative new tools.
- Remain a demo as long as you want–there’s no penalty to drop! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter, you renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- There’s no obligation to ever host workshops or parties, sell products to others or purchase anything more. Love that No Pressure feature!
- If you are interested in making this a business I am here to help you along the way.
- You also get to see and purchase from the New Holiday Catalog. The fall holidays are right around the corner and they are some of the largest card sending seasons.
Do I have your attention yet? Contact me TODAY to take advantage of this fabulous offer.
if you have any questions.
All orders placed with this Host Code will receive a gift from me.
Your Shopping List