What a busy weekend! I was lucky enough to be able to attend the Local OnStage Event here in Atlanta.
The Friday night event was CenterStage where a delicious meal was served. We were spoiled with lots of free goodies (new stamps, ribbon, etc.) and some awesome training. We also got to see the NEW Annual Catalog. You will not be disappointed-that is all I can share!
Saturday was spent swapping cards, hugging new and old friends, watching demonstrations, playing with new products, and having tons of fun. One last team dinner Saturday night capped off a wonderful but tiring weekend. I had to take a nap after church (smile).
Several of my team members attended OnStage. Here is a group shot of some amazing ladies.
Global Design Project Challenge
Today I am joining the Global Design Project #132 CASE the Designer. The designer to CASE is Stesha Bloodhart. She always makes such lovely cards!
I decided to case her color palette; soft blues, yellows, green, and crisp white.
I have been obsessed with one-layer cards lately. I like when the card base is one layer and the top section/layers are the “card” part. Does this make sense??? Maybe the photo will make it clear.
This card uses Eastern Beauty stamp set and Eastern Medallions Thinlits.
Here is how you can make this card:
- Cut a card base 5 ½” x 4 ¼” – Pear Pizzazz
- First Layer cut 5 ¼” x 4” – Pool Party
- Run pool Party piece through Big Shot with Oh My Stars embossing folder
- Cut small layer 4” x 3” – Pear Pizzazz
- Cut Whisper White layer 6 ½” x 2 ¾” Score at 2 ¾” & fold.
- Stamp star using Daffodil Delight. Brush with Wink of Stella for some shine. Die cut with thinlits.
- Cut Medallion pieces with Thinlits – Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight
- Stamp sentiment at the bottom of note card piece.
- Add faux bow and assemble card using adhesive and dimensionals.
- Write a note inside, sign, place in an envelope and send it to someone special!
Thanks for stopping by today. Stop back in the next few days to see the retiring items and maybe a sneak peek at some new products!
if you have any questions.
All orders placed with this Host Code will receive a gift from me.