You can’t get much easier than this! Busy days right before Christmas = CASE the catalog! I cased the Annual Catalog this week, page 177. Fabulous Flamingo is FABULOUS, perfect for all your flamboyant friends. I pretty much stuck to the design but changed out the words as I thought it would make a good Valentine’s Day card.
Can you guess how many Valentines are mailed every year? The Greeting Card Association calculates that 145 million Valentine’s Day cards are sent out every year in the United States. I send about 40 Valentines I think. I’ll count this year and see. That is a lot of happy mail!
Looking for a last minute gift idea? You may want to consider gifting a Paper Pumpkin Subscription. Give your friends and family a prepaid subscription to Paper Pumpkin. Each month, an orange box of fun arrives at their doorstep – and they’ll thank you every single time they sit down to create. All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories are included in the kit.
Here’s How It Works
- You place an order in my online store and checkout. . You pay no shipping if your order only consists of Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscriptions.
- You receive an email with a Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription Code.
- Give that code to a friend, family member or keep it for yourself. You can write it inside a card you’ve made or email them the code.
- If the recipient doesn’t already have a Paper Pumpkin account, they should set one up here On the main screen of their account, they add the Subscription Code.
- Starting the following month, they will receive a Paper Pumpkin box for every month of the subscription. If they want to continue past that time, they can simply add their credit card information to continue.
Wishing you Christmas Peace and Joy.
Thanks for stopping by today. Happy Stamping!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button to go directly to my online store or drop me an if you have any questions.