Stampin’ Up has been a good fit for me. I love to be crafty and meet new people. The extra income has also allowed us have a little extra travel money. You may want to join as a business demonstrator or you may be happy as a hobby demonstrator (to get the discount). The choice is up to you. Whatever you decide I am here to be your creative coach and stamping friend.
Please contact me if you are interested in joining my team of 365/24-7 Stampers.
You can also click here to sign-up.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Below are few of the things YOU can look forward to as a demonstrator in my 365/24-7 Stamp Group:
1. 20% instant income on all purchases (that’s an instant 20% savings).
2. Up to 40% commission on personal purchases/customer sales
3. Extra income. You’ll earn extra income based on your sales and recruiting–how much extra income is up to you. You get to set your own goals.
4. You will receive a full color Stampin’ Success magazine – great tips, techniques, samples.
5. Have the option of hosting a Demonstrator only website that allows your family and friends to shop online from you 24 hours a day.
6. Option to attend Stampin’ Up! demonstrator events – Convention, Regionals, Local 365/24-7 Stamp Group events and special events just for my direct recruits.
7. You will hear about specials, retiring items, company announcements before the public is informed. You also get the catalog and seasonal catalogs mailed to you FREE throughout the year.
8. You can earn extra income for fun or to help out in these economic tough times.
9. Support from Stampin’ Up! with support materials, including a stamping magazine, workshop ideas, and audio and video trainings on all kinds of topics available on our Demonstrator Web Site.
10. Credit for your personal purchases – anything we purchase as Stampin’ Up! demonstrators counts toward our low $300 quarterly minimum, great rewards program, career milestones, monthly overrides, promotions, free mini catalog program
11. To enjoy tax benefits of owning your own business – wouldn’t you love to write off travel for business, designer series papers, the BIG SHOT, and more?
12. Flexibility in how you generate sales – home parties, catalog shows, clubs, classes, direct orders, personal orders, craft fairs, sales of finished product – Stampin’ UP! provides multiple streams of income – there is no one way to generate income from sales of product – find the way that works best for you or enjoy several avenues.
13. To take advantage of Demonstrator sneak peek early purchases
14. To attend my 365/24-7 Stamp Group meetings – or participate long distance.
15. My support – I have worked with demonstrators at all levels and know I can help you reach whatever personal goals you set for yourself – whether you want to just enjoy the discount, dabble as little or as much as your time allows month to month or go for greatness, I have supported demonstrators in each of these phases.
I know that you will have fun, make new friends and enjoy your new profession.