Stampin’ Up has been a good fit for me. I love to be crafty and meet new people. The extra income has also allowed us have a little extra travel money. You may want to join as a business demonstrator or you may join as a Happy Shopper (to get the discount). The choice is up to you. Whatever you decide I am here to be your creative coach and stamping friend.
Please contact me if you are interested in joining my team of 365/24-7 Stampers. email@example.com
You can also click here to sign-up.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Join the fun with Stampin’ Up!
and exclusive benefits with my 365 24/7 Group!
We’d love to welcome you to the “Stampin’ Up! family” and get to know you!
It’s fun and easy!
Join the fun for only $99
No risk – no pressure – join the fun now!
Build your own personal kit by picking up to $125 worth of any of our high-quality traditional or digital products. We’ll add in a business supplies pack valued at $50 (to help you get your business up and running), and you’ve got a customizable kit worth up to $175!!
Below are few of the things YOU can look forward to as a demonstrator in my 365/24-7 Stamp Group:
1. 20% instant income on all purchases (that’s an instant 20% savings).
- Up to 40% commission on personal purchases/customer sales
- Extra income. You’ll earn extra income based on your sales and recruiting–how much extra income is up to you. You get to set your own goals.
- You will receive a full color Stampin’ Success magazine – great tips, techniques, samples.
- Have the option of hosting a Demonstrator only website that allows your family and friends to shop online from you 24 hours a day.
- Option to attend Stampin’ Up! demonstrator events – Convention, Regionals, Local 365/24-7 Stamp Group events and special events just for my direct recruits.
- You will hear about specials, retiring items, company announcements before the public is informed. You also get the catalog and seasonal catalogs mailed to you FREE throughout the year.
- You can earn extra income for fun or to help out in these economic tough times.
- Support from Stampin’ Up! with support materials, including a stamping magazine, workshop ideas, and audio and video trainings on all kinds of topics available on our Demonstrator Web Site.
- Credit for your personal purchases – anything we purchase as Stampin’ Up! demonstrators counts toward our low $300 quarterly minimum, great rewards program, career milestones, monthly overrides, promotions, free mini catalog program
- To enjoy tax benefits of owning your own business – wouldn’t you love to write off travel for business, designer series papers, the BIG SHOT, and more?
- Flexibility in how you generate sales – home parties, catalog shows, clubs, classes, direct orders, personal orders, craft fairs, sales of finished product – Stampin’ UP! provides multiple streams of income – there is no one way to generate income from sales of product – find the way that works best for you or enjoy several avenues.
- To take advantage of Demonstrator sneak peek early purchases
- To attend my 365/24-7 Stamp Group meetings – or participate long distance.
15. My support – I have worked with demonstrators at all levels and know I can help you reach whatever personal goals you set for yourself – whether you want to just enjoy the discount, dabble as little or as much as your time allows month to month or go for greatness, I have supported demonstrators in each of these phases.
I know that you will have fun, make new friends and enjoy your new profession.