I held a club class yesterday and this Sitting Here card was one of our projects. I love the simplicity of this card and am so glad I will have 5 for my use. One can never have too many thinking of you cards. Now I can just reach in my card box and pull one out as needed.
Sitting Here Thinking of You
I left the inside blank to be able to write a personal message.
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a card base of 11” x 4 ¼”. Score and fold at 5 ½”. I used Soft Sea Foam cardstock.
- Use the Stampin’ Trimmer, cut Garden Impressions DSP 5 ¼” x 4”. Cut two pieces of Whisper White card stock 4 ½” x 3 ¾”. One for card front, one for inside.
- Stamp front of card using Black Memento ink and Blueberry Bushel. Start stamping from the bottom up so you can get the spacing correct.
- Color image with Soft Suede, Flirty Flamingo, and Pool Party Blends.
- Stamp pillows on scrap pieces of cardstock and DSP. Color as desired and cut each pillow.
- Assemble the card as shown.
- Create a small banner and attach it to the top of your card. Add a tiny bow of baker’s twine.
if you have any questions.
All orders placed with this Host Code will receive a gift from me.
Your Shopping List