This sparkly bird makes me so happy. He looks like he is sitting on top of the world. Plus, this card uses some of my favorite colors. You will be seeing them a lot in the next few days. Hey, they were already on my desk, so it made sense to keep using them. Right?
How to be On Top of the World in a few easy steps.
- Cut your top panel piece at 5 ¼” x 4”.
- Stamp sentiment using Bermuda Bay ink.
- Mix Shimmery White Embossing Paste with a few drops of Bermuda Bay ink.
- Spread the Bermuda Bay embossing paste over the Medallion image from Pattern Party Decorative Masks. (Use washi tape to hold the Decorative mask in place.)
- While this is drying cut the tiny bird from Birds & Blooms thinlits. I used Myths & Magic Glimmer paper.
- Mount the panel to card base. Attach the bird with a mini dimensional.
Now you are On Top of the World!
Have you tried the embossing paste? It is so much fun and really creates a wow card. Here is a close up. See the texture and shine. It is hard to photograph sparkles, but they are there – no lose glitter, just sparkles!
A few tips:
- Use washi tape to hold the mask and cardstock in place while working on your card.
- Wash the masks as soon as possible. If making multiple cards you can lay the mask on a wet paper towel to keep it from getting hard and crusty.
- A dish scrubby will be your best friend when getting these masks clean.
- Store your embossing paste in the container and put container in a plastic lunch bag. Store in a cool, dark place. This will keep your paste fresh and soft.
I hope you will give this fun new product a try.
if you have any questions.
All orders placed with this Host Code will receive a gift from me.