Life has been busy since we returned from Paris yet it seems like we just left the beautiful city of lights. Since mid-December we have been to Denver, Orlando, Thomasville, and Savannah!
I have managed to get in a lot of stamping, just no blogging.
I created this card using some paper from the Spring Catalog, Print Poetry DSP. This paper pack makes it soooooo easy to design a card. I am trying to use stamps that have not seen ink in a while…do you have any unloved stamp sets? I have a few 🙂
This is Just for You – to remind you to use some of those old favorites in a new way. Stamp set: Established Elegance.
Stampin’ Up has several promotions going on right now. Paper Pumpkin is one of them. Sign up by March 10th if you want to try this new Creative Escape program.
A bright red box will be delivered to your door each month. You’ll love what you find on the inside: All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Stuff like cards, 3-D items, and more! Each project is easy and can be completed in a short amount of time. A creative kit that is just right for a busy mom, working woman or creative man. Of course, you can add your own touch to the projects and step them up a little or a lot.
The very first Paper Pumpkin will arrive on your doorstep starting in March-if you sign up before March 10.
Of course, you’ll want to know more. So here’s the nitty gritty:
- Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We’ve even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month’s kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let’s say you sign up on May 10th, we’ll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we’ll send your first kit around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!) There’s no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at any time. You can also skip a month if you want.
- Starting in early March, we’ll offer a Try-It kit if you’d like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.
Here’s How You Order
Sign up for your monthly Paper Pumpkin by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click “Get it”. You will be asked to choose a demonstrator…add Ginny Harrell.
A Free Gift in Your Very First Kit
The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership. The Welcome Kit includes a free gift-a clear acrylic block!
I would love to send you a thank you card for joining My Paper Pumpkin. When you sign up for PP forward me your confirmation from SU and I will send a special card off to you.
Thanks for stopping by today.